Friday, September 20, 2013

So HOW exactly did you lose all that weight?!?!?!

Well...a lot of hard work, eating clean and the Omni Drops Program. 



OMNI DROPS
·         No alcohol
·         No fillers
·         Made in an FDA approved facility in the United States
·         Take 10 drops under your tongue 3 times per day, load for 2 days
·         Follow the eating plan for 21 to 42 days while continuing the drops 3x/ day
·         Women report an average weight loss of ½ to 1 lb a day
·         Men report an average weight loss of 1-2 lbs per day
·         In addition to the healthy food you eat you are supplementing with your own fat and burning stored body fat calories for energy and fuel
·         VERY IMPORTANT: Maintenance is 21 days to reset your hypothalamus, thyroid, adrenals, cholesterol, and metabolism
·         Comes with eating plan, weight chart, recipes, and distributor support!


I used the "Fab 5" pictured below for the best results:
Fab 5: Drops, Charge, Nite Lite, Omni IV, Fiber N Mor

So the drops program comes with a specific eating plan that is clean, whole foods.  I have learned how to spot the nasty stuff on labels and learned to cook! Gasp!  I cannot say that I love cooking but I definitely do not hate it like I did before this journey started.  I am eating more produce than I have ever in my life!  We do not count calories but measure portion sizes. 

Results? YES! 
     Eating clean has brought:
        Weight loss
        Energy
        Better Sleep
        Better Mood
        Less Medications

Many people ask me, "Is that healthy?"  I hold back laughing honestly because I have never been more healthy in my whole life!  I tried other accepted programs before and stayed within my "points" by still eating pre-packaged JUNK.  How is that healthy?!?!?!  I eat lean meats, fruits and vegetables while on the losing phase.  I add back in dairy and eggs on the maintenance phase.  The maintenance phase is where I finally realized that this is a whole lifestyle change, NOT a diet.  I can truly see myself eating phase 3 (maintenance) for life.  It is SO good!  

www.omnitrition.com/SJT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!