Friday, March 9, 2012

The past week or so...

Well, I've been slacking on posting on here.  It's hard to find time to concentrate and sit at the "real" computer so I can include pictures.  Sidebar: Anyone know why I cannot post pictures from my iPad to a blog post?  I'm still figuring this thing out!  Also, I need help in making my pictures fit better next to each other in a post...I need a tutorial or something! Open to advice!
"I am the Lorax and I speak for the trees!"
Here are some pictures from the last week or so and what we've done in homeschool.  We celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday by going to the movies and seeing The Lorax.  It was a great movie and I'd recommend it! (I think they said one word in it that we consider an ugly word with Nehemiah like stupid or idiot, I cannot even remember which word it was now). 

Some Seuss books we read and enjoyed!  

Story sequencing



Truffula Trees! 
Seuss apps (FREE!)...I am We are particularly addicted to Lorax Garden and Seuss Band!
We practiced our address and my cell phone number a lot this week, as well as phone skills!  If you call, he may very well be the one that answers!  LOL! It was super fun letting him dial and call me from the house phone in the other room!
Playing Seuss Band on my iPad

We had fun and had lots of giggles at the silly rhymes in the Dr. Seuss books!  Since he uses lots of made up words, it was good practice in using context clues to figure out what a word means!

Blessed!

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Bookmarking this post so I can come back and order some Dr. Suess books through you!! We want to get some for AB for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!